Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Free Cross Stitch Patterns

Some good friends of ours recently found out that they are (85% sure they're) having a girl, and we are so excited for them! (Okay, actually, I was really hoping for a boy so we could pawn off all Elijah's clothes and old toys, but I'm very happy to welcome another little girl into my life as well.) I decided to get a head start on some gifts for her (or maybe him). I don't know what their theme for the nursery is (I don't even know if they know what the theme is), but after some Pinterest stalking of mutual friends, it seems there is a tribal/native American themed baby shower in the works. Working within that theme, I decided to put my cross stitch skills to good use and design a few simple patterns. My plan is to put them into small frames as nursery art.

Here they are!

Tribal Arrows
Dream Catcher

Teepee

Want to make some? You can download my patterns here:
Note: There seems to have been some issue with the sharable links. I have tried linking them again. Please leave a comment for me if they aren't working. Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Hello Ashley,
    Your patterns are wonderful. But there is one problem: the link to the Teepee Pattern is a duplicate of the Tribal Arrows' one. Could you please replace it? Thanks for sharing and inspiration!
    Yours sincerely,
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for letting me know! I have replaced the link, but please let me know if it still isn't working.

      Delete
    2. Now everything is OK, thank you also for answering so quickly!

      Delete
  2. I found these on Pinterest and love them. Is there any way you could include the DMC floss numbers with the pattern? I love the colors you've got here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sorry, but all of these were made from embroidery floss that I just happened to have laying around, so I don't know the numbers. I'm sure whatever colors you decide to use will be beautiful though! Happy stitching!

      Delete